Friday, October 17, 2008

The best two days yet!

Nothing could be better than a 6 Shekel felafel from the Old City after a full day of walking all over Jerusalem! P.S. That half of the room you can see in this picture is not mine... Mine is cleaner! :)


One of my favorite places in Jerusalem, the Church of All Nations which is adjacent to the Garden of Gethsemane.



The most beautiful sunset I've ever seen: it was enough to evoke an involuntary shreak and leaping in the air from me. Seriously!
These pictures really don't do justice to the amazing things I've experienced the last couple of days though. I don't think any picture could. This is just too awesome!





3 comments:

Camille said...

It's so fun to read about your adventures! I don't think they have changed much in the past 16 years! I remember the olive press and our trip to Egypt sounds the same. I miss the Garden Tomb -- we would go each Sunday morning to read scriptures. What a great trip you are having!

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Your room clean... Hard to believe. JK

Hope you're having fun.